Given the current increase in Covid cases across the ACT, this clinic now requires that you be double vaccinated before booking your appointment. Please bring your vaccination certificate with you on your first appointment.
- Please allow a minimum of 72 hours after your jab or booster, when scheduling your appointment
- Even though, the waiting room has been reorganised to accommodate physical distancing, I would prefer that you remain in your cars or stay outside, and text me to let me know that you have arrived. I will then text you back when the room has been changed over, so that you can come into the clinic and straight down to my room without stopping.
- You must text or phone me before your appointment if you have any flu like symptoms, including respiratory discomfort, fatigue, general body aches, any fluid discharges ie, runny nose, weeping eyes, open wounds etc or fever, very fatigued. You must not come in, even if your symptoms are mild. I will not be charging any late cancellation fees should this happen.
- If you are required by the ACT Government to self isolate, or remain at home for any reason, you must not come in.
- It is a condition of entry into my room, that hands are either washed or sanitised upon entry. If you have used hand sanitiser in the car while waiting, I will only ask you to do it again upon entry into the room, so please don't waste your supplies.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Checking in on the Checkin CBR App is mandatory. If you don't use a smart phone I can easily check you in manually.
- Payment can be made by cash, eftpos or credit card in my room.
My guarantee to you will be:
- to be update with current available Covid vaccinations
- to maintain the heightened sanitising procedures already in place. Unfortunately this might mean the table is not quite as comfortable as it once was and the wait time between appointments might be longer than hoped.
- appointments are spaced further apart to minimise contact with others
- I will cancel your appointment if I have the slightest concern that there might be an infection risk
- I will limit your contact time with others in the clinic
- I will wear a mask at all times
Please feel free to phone or text me on 0417 672 252, within normal business hours, if you have any questions or concerns.
Alternatively you can phone the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.